Translate

Thursday 7 March 2013

Unit 43 Task 7


The following are screenshots of the presentation both before and after the improvements were made:















One of the amendments I was told to do was to include more colour to the slides, which I have done, along with making the page tabs more obvious. I could not however do anything with the books or angle the text around them, as this was outside of my ability to do so, while angling the text around the book may have made for a more professional looking presentation, I was unable to make such an effect look realistic as CJ had wanted me to do, despite my best attempts.
Inlaying the page turn tabs in red and adding arrows to them had made them seem more obvious, and has added more colour to the presentation as was suggested. And adding more colour has made the presentation seem livelier, and by extension has made it fit for purpose as now the audience will not be bored of it after the first page.
My first idea for an improvement would have been to include an interactive science experiment that follows the school curriculum, salt crystals for example, however I am uncertain that even if I were fully trained to use director that I would be able to make it work. As a result I would improve the presentation with more animations and colours, rather than having it as bland as it is currently. Perhaps add in a watermarked science room image as a background, or animate the logo I created.

2 comments: