Translate

Thursday 7 February 2013

Unit 43 Task 4



Home: animation works well, as it isn't jumpy and all images are shown. All buttons work and are easy to use.




Biology: Buttons work and animation is good.







Chemistry: Buttons work fine, although the home Button (Yellow) might not be obvious as to what it does, as are the next/previous page buttons (white Circle) on the books. All the text is displayed, as are the images, and the video works well.

Physics: all text and images are displayed and all buttons work.
Is the product suitable for the audience? Due to time constraints I was unable to include many of the animations and videos I would have liked to, while this saves me needing to do audio descriptions and subtitles for these videos, I was also unable to add in these details for what I did include. This leads me to believe that this document is unsuitable to those hard of hearing or the blind.

1 comment:

  1. www: you have clearly tested your product here.
    P5 achieved.

    ReplyDelete